Monday, February 7, 2011

Skiing the Beav! (Beaver Mountain)

Look at me (yes, I have gum in my mouth)! I am so excited! It is because I am on a mountain! With skis strapped to my feet! And, shockingly for me, I am loving it!

Andy, Kallie and I went skiing a couple of weeks ago (3rd time EVER for myself and 3rd time for Kallie, too). We had a great day! I learned how to get off the ski lift without falling down, and I only really biffed it 5 or so times! I had a trophy bruise at the end of the day (which, sadly I didn't get a picture of) and a very happy heart! My bruise is almost gone now, so that means I will be enjoying another day at Beaver Mountain soon! Here's a picture of me and my hunk! He skied most of the day backwards! He is a great skier! And so handsome, too! Kallie took this picture!
Me and Kallie! She loved skiing, too!
One more picture of Kallie going down Little Beaver! Here I come, Dad!

2 comments:

  1. So fun to see your daring!!! Love the pics and stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't wait to see your newly arranged living room pictures!!!! It was so fun to talk to you yesterday. I love you Katie.

    ReplyDelete