Emma's big birthday wish was to play with her best friend, Sadie and get her hair cut. So, Sadie came with us to Emma's haircut, then the girls had lunch together and played! This is a picture of Emma and Sadie at the hair salon waiting for the haircut:And here is a picture of Emma at the end of the day with her birthday balloon and short hair cut! It really is so cute on her and she absolutely loves it!
Happy Birthday beautiful Emma Grace Lund! We love you so much and are so happy to have you in our lives and family! You are such a special, sweet person!




Katie! I almost wrote litchfield, but that was 9 years ago :) Don't know what made me look through Heidi's list on her blog for you, but I just did. Love the pics of your family. I can't believe you & Andy have been married for 9 years. You still look the same! I've got a blog myself, check it out. i'm also on facebook.... a lot. my blog is at trixwolf55.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete