Monday, February 1, 2010

Kallie's First Loose Tooth!

Star light, star bright
First star I see tonight
I wish I may, I wish I might
Have my tooth fall out tonight!
It is official... we have a loose tooth in the house! Kallie's first one! And our soon-to-be six-year-old girl can hardly stop wishing for that little tiny bottom tooth to come out! Her hands rarely leave her mouth and she is constantly wiggling, wishing, dreaming and commenting about the changes in her loose tooth! She is certainly anticipating that letter she gets to write the tooth fairy when it comes out! It is so great! You just can't help being excited about when you are around her! Here's a picture of her loose to tooth. I had forgotten how magical loosing teeth is for a child! It really is fun to be part of! More when the tooth actually comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment