Thursday, February 4, 2010

Need a Good Book?

Well, you have got to get your hands on this book then (and the other four that follow it)! This is an awesome series! I just finished book 3 last night (469 pages in a 30-hour time period - Andy is still working on finishing it). So worth it! Once you get your eyes in these books you will have a hard time getting them out!

Here's the names of the books:
(1) Fablehaven
(2) Fablehaven - Rise of the Evening Star
(3) Fablehaven - Grip of the Shadow Plague
(4) Fablehaven - Secrets of the Dragon Sanctuary (this is the book I need to get next)
(5) Fablehaven - Keys to the Demon Prison (due out March 23, 2010)

I never thought I'd be much of a fantasy book reader, but Andy brought the first one home for me to read and I am h-o-o-k-e-d and lovin' it (although I am not loving the little amount I am getting on account of all the great reading I am doing)!

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen these books before. I think I'll give them a try. I've been wanting a good book to read. You guys still need to read THE LONG WALK next. It is so inspiring and definitely not fantasy, but I think you'd really like it. Let's read each others books and then we'll talk about it. What do ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay for some reason whenever I check your blog it was taking me to the Mt. Reneir post so I had no idea you had done this much blogging. I can't wait to go through and read all your posts tomorrow...it's too late tonight. Love you sister! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those books! Still need to read the last one though. Katie, email me and I will invite you to my blog. I just made it private (again). rnsweston@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete