I know! You have been waiting and waiting to see if I was actually going to paint the cabinets in my other bathroom! Well, I won't keep you in suspense any longer! Here they are! Finished! Yea! It feels great! The room needs a few accessories... I'll have to work on that. My next painting project is the kitchen cabinets and cupboards (which, shockingly, will be white and not black). Please don't hold your breath for the completion of those... it might be next year! :)
Monday, March 22, 2010
More black in my house!
I know! You have been waiting and waiting to see if I was actually going to paint the cabinets in my other bathroom! Well, I won't keep you in suspense any longer! Here they are! Finished! Yea! It feels great! The room needs a few accessories... I'll have to work on that. My next painting project is the kitchen cabinets and cupboards (which, shockingly, will be white and not black). Please don't hold your breath for the completion of those... it might be next year! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Love the black! Love the cake! Love the birthday boards...so fun!
ReplyDeleteLove the bathroom katie. You are so talented.
ReplyDeleteThey look great!! Were they very hard to do? By the way I ran across your cute blog and had to check it out! (Candice Hansen)
ReplyDelete