OK, so that picture is not very big! This book, called, "For all Eternity", by John L. Lund (no, we are not related to him, but it would be great to be), and which I listened to on CD, is awesome! It has wonderful ideas for supporting, communicating with, problem solving together, forgiving, all sorts of great things we encounter and experience in marriage! I would highly recommend this book to all couples!!!!Wednesday, April 28, 2010
A Great CD/Book on Marriage
OK, so that picture is not very big! This book, called, "For all Eternity", by John L. Lund (no, we are not related to him, but it would be great to be), and which I listened to on CD, is awesome! It has wonderful ideas for supporting, communicating with, problem solving together, forgiving, all sorts of great things we encounter and experience in marriage! I would highly recommend this book to all couples!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




We have that on CD and just love listening to it. I think it is GOLD! Every couple should have one. That's what we want to give as wedding gifts from now on.
ReplyDeleteI miss your posts! I need to see some updated pictures! Love and miss you sister!
ReplyDelete