Monday, January 25, 2010

My New Eyes and Hair!!

So, I said I'd put a picture of my new pixie haircut on the blog! Here it is, and it is fabulous! Love it, love it! And what I love even more are my new eyes (or my new vision I should say)! I had LASIK surgery on my eyes last week and it was amazing! What an incredible experience and how wonderful to be able to see! The procedure was very pleasant and easy and I would recommend it to anyone who can have it! It was awesome! Sight is a miraculous thing and so is the technology that has make me be able to see! Rob, thanks for encouraging me to have it done!

3 comments:

  1. Um hello?! Is anyone out there? You had Lasik surgery and like nobody here in Idaho knew about it? Um if it weren't 10 p.m. right now you would be getting a phone call immediately! Holy smokes lady! That's awesome! Where did that come from! Love the hair too! You could always pull it off! Gorgeous gal! Seriously, I feel like the worst sis-in-law ever right now! Happy B-day to our sweet Emma too! Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Sassy Katie! You are so fashionable. I sure enjoyed talking on the phone to you the other day. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm so so glad it went well! Seems like you love love love your new eyes! And Holy Cow! look out folks! Katie your hair is awesome! You have they perfect face to pull that off! You look so great! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete