Last weekend was Kallie, Emma, and Lia's dance recital! They all did a great job and were very entertaining (especially Lia who seemed to be smashing bugs with her feet during her dance and I don't think that was part of the choreography:)). We were so pleased to see our little ladies being so brave on stage! Here are a few pictures of them in their costumes and with their classes! (From the photographer... Kallie's pictures are smaller than the others, so please squint!)
These pictures of your girls are keepers... So, so cute. Did you take pictures while you were visiting in AZ??? I'm dying to see some. Thanks for the email today. I love you Katie.
Too cute...I love all of their beautiful hair and little Lia...to dye for. What a little sweet bug. Love you.
ReplyDeleteI mean, to die for. LOL. :-)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures of your girls are keepers... So, so cute. Did you take pictures while you were visiting in AZ??? I'm dying to see some. Thanks for the email today. I love you Katie.
ReplyDelete