Monday, September 19, 2011

Bear Lake and the Cache County Fair

We went to the Cache County Fair in August, and Kallie was in 100th heaven! Her latest dream is to be a cowgirl and to buy and take care of a horse. Her darling friend/neighbor has horses at her dad's house and does Country Pleasure and Barrel racing competitions at the fair so we spent most of the day watching her and chilling with her parents! It was a really nice day!
We also strolled through the animal, home and 4H exhibits. Here are a few of our favorites at the home exhibit. Cutest cookie monster!Amazing quilt! WOW!

We also went to Bear Lake in August... quick trip to do some Family Reunion research and have a picnic. Dad and the girls took a little adventure in the high waters of Bear Lake, too! Here they are with showing their muscles! Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. I love you. I miss you. I need a new post!!!! I need you. :)

    ReplyDelete