Sunday, September 18, 2011

The End of Summer and the TOU Marathon

Kallie has a Princess calendar in her room. She has written on next Friday (which is September 23 - the first day of fall) OH NO! That is kind of how I feel too!

We have had a great summer, with lots of fun memories we can be happy about as the leaves fall off the trees! I will start with the most recent events and activities, since they are easier for me to remember, then work my way back through the summer (if I remember to).

Yesterday Andy ran the TOU Marathon, mostly for fun (and the cool moose medal he got at the end). His training for the event was one 6.2 mile run, which was part of the Spudman triathlon at the end of July! Well, my hunk of an athlete ran the marathon cold turkey in 3 hours 30 minutes! Go honey! Here he is running right before mile 22. Look how happy he is!
Here he is after the race with Kallie.
And Emma..
And me, of course!
Andy is my hero! He is an amazing athlete!

No comments:

Post a Comment