The girls got to dress up for dance yesterday! It was so fun! When I told Lia it was time to get dressed for dance, and that she got to wear her Thumbelina costume (from Barbie and Thumbelina movie) she said, "Halloween has finally come??" She has been waiting and waiting to wear this costume out of the house! Here she is! She makes a darling little Thumbelina!

Then there's our little Emma, who wanted to be a Monarch butterfly for Halloween, until yesterday morning! She decided she wanted to be Tinkerbell again (she was Tink last year for Halloween, too)! So we found the costume, dressed her up with flowers and ribbons, and sent her on her way! Before dance I tried to snap a picture of her, but she wouldn't smile because the sun was so bring in her face! In desperation I did what no one should do and had her stand in my shadow so she would smile! This is the best we got! I tried to edit the photo a little, but I am really bad at that, too, so.... oh, well, she was a darling little Tinkerbell! She has preschool this morning and gets to wear a costume... I think she is going to be a hula girl! We'll see!






Cute little girly costumes! Spencer and Milly love Barbie movies. I really need to buy some.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute GIRLY girls!!
ReplyDeleteI have Sponge Bob, a giraffe and my only girl wanted to be a COW! No more princess days here...