We asked the girls what they wanted to do during our UEA break. We half-jokingly suggested the "beach" (Bear Lake) and the girls thought that was the best idea! So we went with it! They wanted to bring their suits, so we said, "sure," not really thinking it would be nice enough to get in the water, but not wanting to spoil their fun. We thought we'd let reality spoil their fun instead. Well, when we got to Bear Lake, it was sunny and nice! Besides, there was no stopping them! They were getting in and that was that! It ended up being a very nice day for October and everyone but wimpy Katie got in the water! (She did venture to put her toes in, at which time she decided it was way too cold to go any farther!) Here is proof that the kids got wet!
Lia playing in the water! She could not get enough of it! It was so much to watch her!
This one should be first, oh well! Here's the view we had going to and coming from Bear Lake! What a beautiful place!

Emma is taking her turn in the sand (Dad, Kallie and Emma all took turns being buried in the sand!) They loved it!





They DID get in the water! What tough girls! I love the picture of Kallie running in the water, that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures. I can tell you have a good camera. I can't believe it was warm enough to get in the water. That's great. I just love Bear Lake.
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the photos of good times, your beautiful patio and can I just say congrats on the rubics cube...only you. Sure love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing. I am inspired and grateful to be related to your beautiful little family.
ReplyDeleteI love you, Mom