This spring we hired a landscape architect to design a plan for our yard. After looking at it, we knew we would be completing this in stages. This year was the back patio and the trees on the back west and beginning of the path to the play area. We found a great cement guy and had him pour 9 yards of stained, stamped concrete for the backyard patio. We didn't want to ruin all the work we've done our yard the past few summers so we hired a pump truck so the concrete would go over our house! It was so cool to watch! The first pictures are the before, after pictures of the patio and the little path between trees to the play area! The next two are the pump truck that put concrete in the patio and saved our yard, and the last is the yard design. We've loved our patio! We got a nice table, chairs and umbrella and sure enjoy it! Next year we'll finish the cinder block sides and put a nice concrete top on wall.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I LOVE YOUR BACKYARD!!! And I can't believe I've never seen it in person. I need to come visit. Wow! I love the full out plans and everything. Nicely done guys!
ReplyDelete