I love great music and I love ice skating. So, I when I saw the ad in the paper a few weeks ago for the Disney on Ice-Princess Classics Show in Salt Lake, I just couldn't resist. I asked Andy if he would care to join me. Well, he didn't, but he was supportive of me having a "Mommy/Daughters Date" and taking Kallie and Emma to the show. I bought tickets for three great seats (which was kind of hard as I knew I would only use two of them - Emma sits on a parent's lap everywhere she goes). I kept the show a secret until the morning of, which was so fun. The show was awesome! I tried to get pictures of the skaters, but they were moving too fast, and it just didn't work out with Emma on my lap.

I did manage to get one picture of Kallie and me. (Emma was not willing to smile at that time). What a great show! Loved, loved, loved it! I didn't love the moments before when the event staff were trying to sell me $20 wands for the girls (which they really wanted but which I was not willing to buy for them). But once the show started it was awesome! I would recommend it to anyone who has a little girl. Better bring a Disney toy (to save yourself $40) and a princess dress for your daughter(s) to wear (I didn't bring dresses but most little girls were in them). My favorite part was Aurora and Phillip's "I know you" dance. Kallie's favorite part was watching all of the princesses get kissed by their princes and waking up. Emma made sure I knew that she didn't like Ursula, but she did like all the other parts! When the show finished, we looked outside and saw a snow storm! At that point I was very glad my girls were in heavy coats and not princess dresses! We braved the storm, got some lunch, where we got Emma to smile. Food always does it to her! We did a little shopping at Target (as we don't have one in Cache Valley), then headed for home! It was a fun day!




We would have loved to see those girls watch handfuls of princesses skate. How Fun!!!! Not to mention a really fun outing for you! So happy that you went. See you soon!
ReplyDeleteI would have loved this!!!! Lilly probably would have too, but I don't know if she'd like it more than me. :)
ReplyDelete