
Emma also attended the "Peter Pan" play with us last February and decided she would be Tinkerbell for Halloween. That pretty much hasn't changed the entire year. This summer I found this darling fairy costume, so I bought it and hid it in my closet until right before Halloween. The day after I took Kallie in for her "Arr!" pirate pictures, I took Emma in for her Halloween pictures. We took lots and lots of pictures, and (luckily) got one really good one! She was more interested in watching the Aladdin movie that was on than smiling for the camera! But, at least we got one good one! And that is all it takes. Emma makes a darling Tinkerbell. The next day, believe it or not, I took Lia in to have her pictures taken. She was a bumblebee for Halloween. She wouldn't have anything to do with the pictures, so we didn't even get one decent one! Oh, well. At least we tried!




We miss our little Tinkerbell! What a darling pic! I bet Emma loved her surprise!
ReplyDeleteOh Emma...you and Lilly needed to get together for Halloween this year because you were both the same thing! So darling!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi -- Matt here. AWESOME BLOG!! I tried to leave a review/comment thing on the slide show, but apparently you need a password, so I was shot down. Anyway, very cool blog. Great pictures, too. Polly will die when she sees the pirate and Tinkerbell pictures. Love you guys, have a great week.
ReplyDelete