Friday, November 20, 2009

Lia's Little Hole

Lia loves the cabinet under our bathroom sink! It is her favorite place in the house. I used to keep our step stool and garbage under there but Lia has taken them out so many times so she could get in her 'hole' that I have found new homes for them. I laugh because her favorite time to get in her hole is right after I finish her hair! Well, yesterday was no different. Thursday is ballet day. Lia is taking a movement class and loves to dance with "Ruf" as she calls her teacher, Ruth.I got her hair done and laughed that immediately she opened the door to get into her hole, this time with the intention of making a few changes to her hair, as evident by the comb in hand. I couldn't help but take a picture or two and record the memory! We love our little Lia!

1 comment:

  1. Oh she is so darn cute! I love her tu-tu!!! They do love to get in little spaces don't they?

    ReplyDelete